-
August 11th, 2002, 08:02 PM
#1
Lainbrain
Guest
Sits back and gets all comfy.
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 11th, 2002, 08:20 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Hi *don't really have much to say today*
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 11, 2002 05:21 PM: Message edited by: DarrensAngel ]</font>
-
August 11th, 2002, 08:42 PM
#3
Lainbrain
Guest
Thats alright I just like this place so much I had to say so.
the BBS gets to much sometimes.
Lain
-
August 11th, 2002, 09:32 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I missed whatever happened over there and I can still feel the aftermath of it! ICK!
*enjoys the happier vibes here*
Hugs -- Chai
-
August 11th, 2002, 09:40 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
*pulls up chair and sit down too*
I brought cookies.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
August 11th, 2002, 11:19 PM
#6
Lainbrain
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lady_Ilona:
*pulls up chair and sit down too*
I brought cookies.. [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
mmm smells good may I have a cookie
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 11th, 2002, 11:24 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
well I ate most of them waiting for someone else to come along but you can have what left. [img]redface.gif[/img]
-
August 11th, 2002, 11:38 PM
#8
Lainbrain
Guest
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lady_Ilona:
well I ate most of them waiting for someone else to come along but you can have what left. [img]redface.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thats ok the crumbs will do [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 11th, 2002, 11:44 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
sorry..I bake more next time [img]smile.gif[/img]
Ahh you changed your avtar...what was it before or did you have one?
-
August 11th, 2002, 11:55 PM
#10
Lainbrain
Guest
I didn't have one I am just playing around :-)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks